Tell that to the girl I’m dating now.
Tell that to some of my close friends.
I think it’s perfectly reasonable if you’re willing to set aside a romantic past in order to keep someone who you once thought was valuable. Me and Feliz broke up twice and were friends for a long time. My 3 most recent exes are still around, but, not in the way they used to be; but we can still hang out and have everything seem okay. I wouldn’t just drop someone who meant the world to me at one point; especially if we were friends before we got together. I think it’s selfish and immature to think that the only way to move on is by completely ignoring a person and pretending that they never mattered.
Just saying, my blog is awesome.
It’s been PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME lately, guys.
Where my followers at?
Riddle me that shit
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”